We are designing training activities for mental health care and research professionals adapted to their needs and their professional profile.
We offer advice and help in the development, implementation, evaluation of new or transforming projects. See us.
Training in participatory research
It targets all those involved in projects in the area of mental health and addictions, especially those involved in research. This is a training designed to guide those who seek to incorporate the first person’s perspective into their projects, or to introduce participatory research into their entities.
- The movements of user people: influence on the historical evolution of mental health care moviment
- The Recovering movement.
- Citizenship as a transformation of therapeutic objectives.
- Participant and co-research designs.
- Preferences-based clinical trials.
- Result co-production analític
- Analytical Aspects.